Friday, February 4, 2011

2 things you didn't know about Justin Bieber


1. His mom is a religious bigot
When virtual unknown Justin was discovered by a Jewish agent many years ago, his mom was reluctant to let him represent her son because.... he's a Jew.

"God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label! ... you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?”[13]

2. He's actually got musical talent
His fame may be the result of a multinational corporation and a media frenzy, but he has some natural talent to back it up - Bieber taught himself to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet. I can't lay acoustic guitar despite having multiple musician friends try to teach me, the Mel Bay audio CD, and tons of tabs.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Two things I didn't know about Jon Rubin:
1. You care about Justin Bieber?
2. You care about Justin Bieber??!?!?!?!

shesthesheriff said...

I think the most frequent mistake is to confuse musical talent with true musical creativity.

1) Justin Bieber has musical talent
2) John Coltrane has musical talent