Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quiznos... give me my six bucks!


I took a friend out to lunch because I had a great coupon for buy-one-get-one-free Subs at Quiznos. I arrive at said Quiznos at 1710 G Street NW... and THERE'S A SIGN THAT SAYS NO COUPONS ARE ACCEPTED HERE.
None!
What kind of establishment can refuse coupons?
Is this a rogue Quiznos?
Are they trying to be an exclusive Quiznos, like, "Oh, we don't accept coupons from you riff-raff. Now tally-ho over to a Subway with the rest of the welfare-check recipients."
I asked them what the deal was and they shrugged. I also had another 8 coupons from the Sunday paper - all apparently worthless.
We were starving and short on time, so we grumbled and got lunch anyway.
Now I have the scanned evidence of the crime.
I want my six dollars!
(say it with me now) I want my six dollars!

1 comment:

shesthesheriff said...

This sort of reminds me of that seinfeld episode where Kramer gets a lifetime supply of Cafe Lattes. Go get em!!