Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dave Madden = Idea thief?


I usually am composed and well-mannered on my blog, but not today. Today, my friend Carolyn alerted me that someone has stolen my clever blog title.

Whom, you ask?

Why a fucking member of the Partridge Family, that's who. OK, maybe not a member, but their manager in the TV show, Reuben Kincaid. His not-so-original headline for his new memoir is....


Reuben on Wry - The Memoirs of Dave Madden


How weak is that??? Dave, where'z my royalty check?


UPDATE: His first blog post was on Jan. 24, 2008. Mine was Jan. 23, 2008!! Suck it!!

DOUBLE UPDATE: Apparently, the book came out on Dec 31, 2007, so apparently he beat me to the punch by a month. But I still hate him.

2 comments:

Ira said...

Yes, but was he the first person to actually eat a reuben on rye? You totally beat him there, Jon.

shesthesheriff said...

This punk has to pay! Can we Kanye his site?