Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dice, Dice Baby


"Cooking" dice =


"the nefarious practice of placing dice in a microwave with the desired result faceup for a few seconds. The plastic melts slightly, ensuring that one end is heavier than the other. "


Apparently, some people use these to cheat at roleplaying games. I didn't know they could get so rough...

And I've learned that there is a market for fancy dice that I never knew existed. I'm talking about dice made of Sterling Silver, Amethyst, Green Jade or even.... uhhh.... bone? Insert really creepy joke here.

2 comments:

shesthesheriff said...

Thats why Fidel is looking so exasperated in the photo below, he's thinking "How in the hell did Huggy Bear defeat my chaotic neutral level 26 fire mage with a level 3 elf archer?"

Jonathan Rubin said...

Heeheee.... :)