Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trendsetter?

I recall my graduation from grad school: There was a lot of purple. My GF said with dismay that she looked like an eggplant.
A friend wanted to take a photo with me and three other guys. They took it, and then said I had fucked it up.
"Why?" I asked.
"You didn't make a gangsta pose," was the reply.
Huh?
Flipping through the net, it became clear that the lack of a pose, or "unpose" (coined right this second by me) is in fact cooler than the gangsta pose.
After all, if these guys and these guys are doing it, it must suck. (Warning: Pics might be NSFW).

P.S. Posing or not, the guys in the photo above still rule. Hi guys :)

6 comments:

Jess said...

I was unaware such a site even existed lol

Pharaohmagnetic said...

But Jon. That unpose is even better than a gangsta pose. That's a crotch-grab.

Dianna said...

I clicked on one of the photos...it was not safe for work and I think my coworkers took notice.

Argh. And that is a crotch grab you're doing. Why?

Zeyev said...

So many comments, so little time. And these folks with such dirty minds!

But I will share the picture with a friend of mine who also went to NWU and now recruits for them. We'll see what he thinks.

Jonathan Rubin said...

*NOT* a crotch grab - I had my hands politely folded!!! ;)

Zeyev said...

Doth the "lady" protest too much? Methinks not but what would I know?